The Auckland Faculty of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners 2022 online session to provide clinical updates on the Community Healthpathways. This event provides 5 hours of CPD.
- Ole Schmiedel, consultant in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and General Internal Medicine at Auckland District Health Board (ADHB) and the Service Clinical Director of the Auckland Diabetes Centre.
- Paul Dawkins, Respiratory Physician at Middlemore Hospital, and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Medicine at University of Auckland. He is Clinical Lead for lung cancer at Middlemore
- Chris Boberg GPwSI Skin Cancer, Fellow of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners and a fully accredited member and the current President of the New Zealand Skin Cancer Doctors Society (NZSCD)
- Christine McIntosh, GP and clinical director for the NRHCC’s ‘Whanau HQ - Care in the Community’ programme
- Bruce Hamilton, Tropical Medicine and Sports Law
- Teuila Percival, Consultant Paediatrician at KidzFirst Childrens Hospital and Hon Assoc Professor Department Paediatrics, University of Auckland
- Alan Davis, Stroke Physician and Geriatrician at Northland DHB
- Tammy Pegg, Clinical lead for the shared goals of care and advanced care planning working groups
- Cheryl Calvert, Advance Care Planning Programme Lead at Counties Manukau Health
- Amber Davies, Nurse Specialist at Middlemore hospital
- James Jap, Medical Director and Palliative Care Physician at Totara Hospice
- Ngaire Kerse, GP in Auckland, Joyce Cook Chair in Ageing Well and Professor of General Practice and Primary Health Care, University of Auckland
- Juliet Soper, Paediatrician | Te Puaruruhau | Puawaitahi
- Senior Sergeant Matt Knowsley, New Zealand Police Arms Transformation Programme