This two-day workshop in Auckland is designed to extend knowledge regarding sexuality and intimacy, to ensure you have the most productive way of conceptualising sexual problems and enhance your comfort and skills in dealing with issues of sexuality.
The workshop is designed for any health professional - nurses, doctors, psychologists, counsellors, psychotherapists and other allied health professionals with an interest in sexuality.
Dates: Thu 29 June and Fri 30 June 2023. 9am - 4.30pm daily.
Throughout the two days:
- Explore the nature of sexuality and the dance of intimacy in relationships.
- Develop self-awareness as a sexual being and gain confidence to discuss sexual matters.
- Develop confidence in providing information on human sexuality and sexual problems.
- Develop frameworks for conceptualising sexual problems.
- Be able to outline best practice guidelines for assessment.
- Review evidence-based treatments for sexual difficulties.
Please note: Catering is not provided for this event. There are however cafes nearby.
There is a maximum of 20 participants so please register early.
The cost is $550 (inc GST) ($395 for students). You'll receive a receipt once your payment is processed.
22-30 Park Ave, Grafton, Auckland.
University of Auckland Grafton Campus,
Building 507, Room G145.
CPD points: 15.
Dr Allyson Waite
Regional Director, Sex Therapy New Zealand
D.Clin.Psy, B.Sc (Hons), C.Psyc. PG Dip. CAT, MNZCCP, MNZPsS