In this NRHCC and Goodfellow Unit webinar, our speakers will discuss what is known at this early post-Omicron stage and provide practical advice, including:
- The Ministry of Health’s view on New Zealand’s response to Long COVID.
- Long COVID and adults – what services look like overseas and what key components of services might be here in NZ.
- Long COVID and children – is this an issue?
- COVID-19 Serology - clarity or confusion?
- Advice on getting back to exercise and physical activity post-COVID.
- Long COVID and mental health.
Our panel includes:
- Martin Chadwick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer from the Ministry of Health.
- Dr Bruce Hamilton, Director of Performance Health from High Performance Sport New Zealand and the NZ Olympic Committee.
- Dr Tom Pasley, Cardiologist, Auckland Hospital.
- Prof. Peter McIntyre, Women and Children’s Health, Otago University.
- Dr Gary McAuliffe, Medical Director, Pathology and Laboratory Services, Auckland DHB.
- Dr Frederick Sundram, Liaison Psychiatrist, Waitemata DHB and Associate Professor, Dept of Psychological Medicine, University of Auckland.