The 2022 winter is going to be challenging for primary care, with COVID-19 in the community, as well as other seasonal respiratory infections.
This webinar will focus on the latest winter modelling for COVID-19 and other respiratory infections and what therapeutics to consider and when. The panel will provide practical advice and tips for COVID-19, flu, RSV and strep throat management.
The Northern Region Health Coordination Centre Panel
- Andrew Old, Public Health Physician
- Anthony Jordan, NRHCC's Associate Chief Clinical Officer and Clinical Director for the COVID-19 vaccination programme
- Christine McIntosh, GP and clinical director for the NRHCC’s ‘Whanau HQ - Care in the Community’ programme
- Adrian Trenholme, Honorary Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics, Child and Youth Health at the University of Auckland
- Michael Maze, Respiratory and Infectious Disease Physician